Ivan Armstrong Trucking is seeking an individual that can join our Dispatch department and help grow our company.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Dispatch company drivers for their daily objectives
- Customer service
- Data entry on Customs websites for Border clearance.
- Update, and communicate load status’ and ETA’s to customers
- Develop sound working relationships with company drivers, fellow dispatchers and other personnel.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- have excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, and other transportation related software.
- have experience with PC miler, Google Maps, or similar software
- be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- works well in a team atmosphere
- detail oriented and organizational skills a must
- Competitive salary – $43000+
- Excellent company paid Benefits over and above salary
- Company cell phone provided
- RPP program
Job Type: Full-time
3 shift rotation: 0630-1500
0900-1730 + on-call over night